19 May Linemarking for commercial and residential properties
LINE MARKING FOR STRATA AND RESIDENTIAL PROPERTIES
You need quality line marking for your visitor parking areas.
Finding parking spots in unit blocks and strata complexes can be challenging unless all parking areas are well marked. This is where easily read signs are necessary to define exactly who can park where.
You also may require to have certain messages or logos applied to parking spaces in your strata block or business premises.
Our line marking services include creating names, logos and images. We also design and install stencilled patterns. These are good for someone wanting to hide unsightly old surfaces or to decorate plain concrete areas. All our design and installation is by experienced trades people so you can be confident of excellent workmanship.
Absolute Sign solutions supply the following services:
- Painted lines to mark car parking spaces
- Zebra crossings for safe pedestrian access
- Lines to indicate disabled parking spaces
- Lines to indicate direction of traffic
LOGOS AND LETTERING
- We hand paint large letters. Laser cut stencils are also used to do precise lettering and logos. These stencils are made from durable PET and can be made to any size. A selection of paint colours is available.
- Disabled stencils and other compliant symbols to Australian standards are available. We custom make all our stencils to meet your requirements, so you are not limited to off the shelf products.
- Also available is any type of sign to go on walls e.g. Speed limit signs, time restrictive signs, reflective signs, safety signs.
- Any type of design can be stencilled to concrete areas. These can also hide imperfections therefore can make the space more attractive.
- All stencils are designed to suit your requirements
- A selection of colours is available.
QUALITY MADE PRODUCTS
- Our traditionally trained signwriters will give you a quality end product.
- Our lettering will be correctly spaced with easily read fonts.
- The paint we use is a durable non slip matte finish. Over time it will show some wear from vehicle tyres etc. It is easy to use the same stencils to go over the exact space again at a later date to bring any marking up to brand new quality again.
- The stencils used for lettering or symbols are of the highest quality and can be used repeatedly over time.
- This can easily be done by anyone trying to save money or on a budget.
- We are happy advise the correct method of application.
- We make the stencils and supply the paint needed for your project.
SIGN ADVICE BY PROFESSIONALS:
Absolute Sign Solutions signwriters will advise what sorts of line marking or stencilling will work best for you. We have over 30 years of experience in all types of sign making. Therefore you can be confident in the quality of the workmanship of all items supplied.
Some of the common areas markings are used for are:
- car parks & driveways
- commercial shopfront floors
- timber flooring
- vinyl flooring
- warehouses with concrete floors
- outdoor entertainment areas